and Knupffer, H. 24. XU, J. 329-356
6. and also ANDERSEN, O.M. (2000), Covalent anthocyanin-flavonol complexes through flowers of chive, Allium schoenoprasum L. WAHLROOS, O. Sada 3(2): 80. (1998), Deter associated with flavor precursor compound S-ak(en) yl-L-cysteine sulfoxides by a HPLC method in add-on to their distribution within Allium species. Peter, chapter 19 ,Chives
by H. as well as LISIEWSKA, Z. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chives
18. and also YAMAGUCHI, M.
16. RUBATZKY, V.E. (eds) Allium Crop Science: recent Advances CAB International, pp.
8. The Particular Genus Allium - Taxonomic problems and also Genetic Resources. (1997), Respiration charge and vital heat regarding a few specialty veggies as well as numerous storage temperatures. (2000), Alluim Linnaeus, Sp. VII. along with Currah,L. as well as Raven, P.H.(eds) Flora involving China, Vol. and also RABINNOWITCH, H.D. (1999), effect associated with pretreatment along with circumstances along with time period involving storage in some high quality indices associated with frozen chive (Allium schoenoprasum L.). RANDLE, W.M. 1-10.
7. 165-202. Scand., no. Agricultural as well as food Science inside Finland, 12 (2), pp. in Rabinowitch, H.D. In: Wu Z.D. FREEMAN, G.G. along with Currah, L. Bot. (2002), Sulphur Compounds within Alliums in Relation for you to Flavour Quality. 25-30
17. 317-323. JUSTESEN, U. 2, Vegetables, Wolfe Scientific, 416. and KAYS, S.J. N.Y.
27. 95-10. S. (1992), The Colour Atlas associated with Postharvest Diseases as well as Disorders involving Fruits as well as Vegetables, Vol. MCCOLLUM, G.D. Hort. (eds) Allium Crop Science: Latest Advances CAB International, pp. (1997), Globe Vegetables, 2nd edition, N.Y. Levrault, Paris, Table 74. PI: 294, 1753. Trudy Imp. (1975), a survey of volatile components involving a range of Allium species within relation to S-alk(en)yl-L-cysteine sulpho xides existing as flavour precursors.
23. 369-397. Handbook of Medicinal Herbs through James A. along with WHENHAM, W.J. FOSSEN, T., SLIMESTAD, R., OVSTEDAL, D.O. Chen, Beijing Vegetable Study Centre, China
1. BERNHARD, R.A. The Particular Allium Species, The Actual Cambridge Globe History associated with food pg.
22. Plant Science Letters 22, 169-176. IPK, Gartersteben, Germany, pp.27-34.
21. UMIECKA, L. along with PIKE, L.M. (2003), Yield prospective associated with chive: Outcomes regarding cultivar, plastic mulch, and also fertilization. V. (1992), Evolution associated with life types of species within subgenus Rhizirideum (Koch)Wendelbo, genus Allium L. (eds). Chapman & Hall, pp. cepa).
Handbook regarding herbs along with spices Volume 3 Edited by simply K. (1973), Studies on the all-natural losses and marketable worth of dill, parsley and chive best inside relation to storage conditions and type regarding packing .
11. Duke, 2nd Edition, CHIVES (Allium schoenoprasum L.) +++ ,page 191. 325-326.
28. AHARONI, N., REUVENI, A. Duke together with Mary Jo Bogenschutz-Godwin Judi duCellier Peggy-Ann K. phytochemistry, 9, 2019-2027.
19 CHEREMUSHKINA, V.A.
26. KMIECIK, W. 186-196. Journal of Chromatography, A.902. (1976), Flavonois as well as favones of vegetables, VII, Flavonois involving leek, chive and garlic (author's trans.) (Flavonole und Flavone der Gem rten. (1976), Allium Liliaceae. MUTEL, A. PEIRIS, K., MALLON, J.L. In: Rabinnowitch, H.D. YOO, K.S. S. pp. (2001), Differential Flavonoid Reaction to Par and also UV-B light within Chive.
4. (1993), Postharvest Physiology as well as Handling associated with Refreshing culinary herbs, J.Herbs, Spices, Med. (1965), Volatiles through Chives (Allium schoenoprasum). Longman Inc., pp. NITZ, G.M., GRUBMULLER, E.
14. International edition within England, 31, pp. (1970), Chemotaxonom y, distribution studies involving sulphur compounds in Allium. 1: 83-127. and also HERRMANN, K.
12 STARKE, H. KAMENETSKY, R. (Badania nad ubytkemi naturalngmi I wartoscia handlowa koperku, uaki pietruszki I szczypiocku zaleznic od warunkow przechowywania I rodzaju opkowania I roezaju opakowania.) Biuletyn warzywniczy, 14, 231-257.
5. and KAMELIN, R.V. as well as DRIR, O. BLOCK, E. Acta Chem. Scientia Horticulture, 75, pp. Flavonole des Porrees, Schnittlauchs und Knoblauchs) Zeitschrift fr Lebensmittel-untersuchung und -forschung, 161 (1), pp. and also REID, M. http://www.grandmas-wisdom.com/chives.html
29. with the Science involving food and Agriculture 26, pp. 1135-1178. (1981), presence regarding allinase within isolated vacuoles and alkyl cysteine sulphoxides in the cytoplasm associated with bulbs within onion (A. 264
. as well as COLLIN, H.A. Chin Science Press as well as Missouri Botanical Garden Press, Beijing as well as St Louis, Missouri, pp. a nd SCHNITZLE, W.H. Plant. as well as LANCASTER, J.E.
2. (1992), The Particular organosulfur chemistry in the genus Allium - implications for your organic chemistry involving sulfur, Angewandte Chem. In: Hammer, K. SNOWDON, A.L. J. (ed.) Evolution involving Crop Plants. (2002), Florogenesis. (1834), Flora Francaise F.T. Technology, 7: 46-49.
20.SUOJALA, T. and VIRTANEN, A.I. CANTWELL, D. 6. In: Simmouds, N.W. 1869-1886
25. 31-68. (2000), Negative atmospheric strain chemical ionisation low-energy collision activation mass spectrometry for the characterisation regarding flavonoids inside extracts of fresh herbs. ISHS Acta Horticulture 659: VII I. LANCASTER, J.E. Meals chemistry, 67 (1), 61-65. -Peterburgsk. Proceedings associated with an International Symposium, 11-13 June 1991. (1989), Modified atmospheres inside film packages delay senescence and also decay associated with fresh herbs, Acta Hort., 258, 255-262. Phytochemistry, 54 (3), pp